Tagged by BriHarmon
Rules:1.- You must posts these rules.2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.4. - Choose10 people and put their icons on your journal 5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags. 10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry 10 Things about me!1.
I'm 5'9" ovo/2.
I have close to 0 self-discipline in everything3.
I dislike swearing4.
I fear that I won't make any prints in time for my local convention comping up in 5 weeks ;7;5.
I named my laptop Husbando, because face it, I'll be seeing it more often than any other human being ;v;6.
I still sleep with a plushie eHe7.
My musical tastes goes from happy japanese songs, to K-Pop to HEAVY METAL8.
I've been playing dungeons and dragons for almost two years now, and I can't beleive I haven't posted any drawings of my characters yet o:9.
I am senpai of many kouhais.
10. I dislike summer because I can't wear my woolen apparel énèQuestion time!
1. Have you fallen in love with someone that you never expected to (you don't have to tell who)? If not, what type of person is your type?
I'd say no. Of course, at a certain degree, you don't know that you'll fall in love with the person when you just meet them, so it would be considered unexpected. But considering you know the person at a minimum and you suddenly fall in love with for no apparent reasons , that did not happen. ;v;
But if I were to recite my list of preferred types...
2. Are you able to draw in more than just one style?
Sadly, yes. And that's why my art suffers.
I can't decide on what precise style to stick to... /A\
3. What is your favorite word?
"Sug". Which is my abridged version of Sugoi, which is japanese weeaboo for Cool.
4. Is there a sound or smell that relaxes you at all? (Mine is ticking clocks and incense)
I'm fond of the smell of damp/moist/humid basements... >v> And the smell of crushes uvu///
5. What languages can you speak other than English?
Hon honhonhonhonhon hHonhonhonh honhon honh on honHONHON HON HONHO ONHHONH OHNHONN
6. You are now in the last anime/TV show that you watched, what role do you want to have and what would you do in that role?
SAILOR MOON! Aww yiss! Imma be a pretty girl guardian and I'll be fighting evil at moon light and winning love by daylight. I'mma be a sailor something and I'll finally live up my mahou shoujo destiny!!
7. Do you have a "Spot"? (Like Sheldon Cooper). If you don't know what Big Bang Theory is, do you have a specific spot where you sit, and if someone else sits there, you yell at them?
I'd say the right side of any bed. ;7;
but of course, I won't yell. Yelling is rude :v
8. Favorite animal?
9. Biggest fear?
I don't think I have one... Though it streses me very much when I hear an airplane very loudly. Somehow I fear that it's gonna crash into my house ;A;
10. Do you have hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
I do not fear long words. Infact, I enjoy reading it and try to cut it down the many parts that composes the word so I can understand what it means
10 Questions for you (if you want to)
1. What's your favorite color? And why so?
2. From 1 to 10, how was your day today?
3. Is there a song you wish you could sing amazingly to your other half?
4. Wooden pencil or Mechanical pencil?
5. What helps you move on?
6. QUICK! All you have is infinity of lolipops! What do you do now?
7. How do you get inspired to draw things in general?
8. How would you be if you were in your favorite series?
9. What taste can't you sand?
10. Make a pun.